A Marine Air conditioner which pulls the heat from the air by transferring the heat in the cabin to the refrigerant gas within the air conditioner. A Marine air conditioner then transfers the heat from the refrigerant gas to the sea water.
When looking to install a new AC unit every boaters often wonder who makes the best Marine Air conditioners. Most Marine Air conditioners of all major brands are solid and will do descend job as long as they are installed in a proper way.
Here we have prepared a comparison of some of the most popular brands of marine air conditioners in 2020, Using the information gathered through our years of experience in selling marine AC.
We are mainly concentrated in the most positive features and feedback ,least number of complaints and the quality of support a company provides should problems arise with their units.
Also here we are listing the self-contained Marine AC units of all brands in the comparison because these are generally the most used units.
K2 AIR SYSTEM BEST MARINE AIR CONDITIONER IN 2023
After much research and discussion, we can confidently support K2 AIRSYSTEMS recommendation as the best marine air conditioner on the market for 2023.
WHY WE CHOOSE K2 AIRSYSTEMS AS THE BEST MARINE AIR CONDITIONER
- K2 AIRSYSTEMS uses stronger materials than other brands when it comes to corrosion-resistance and ability to thrive in the marine environment (titanium coils for instance are much more corrosion-resistant than the more commonly used copper coils, which often have serious, irreparable issues down the line due to corrosion).
- Energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly and quiet
- Compatible with cables and controls from other major brands
- Industry standard 2-year warranty
- Priced very attractively (lower than most other major brands for comparable models), without sacrificing quality
K2 AIRSYSTEMS Marine AC units are built with quality materials designed to resist the harsh marine environment – such as much more corrosion-resistant titanium coils as opposed to copper coils – and compatibility features – such as ability to use most major controls from Dometic, Cruisair and Marine Air units.K2 AIR SYSTEMS marine air conditioners are cheaper than comparable models of the same BTU capacity from other major brands.
K2 AIRSYSTEMS Marine AC units are built with quality materials designed to resist the harsh marine environment – such as much more corrosion-resistant titanium coils as opposed to copper coils – and compatibility features.
K2 AIR SYSTEMS marine air conditioners are cheaper than comparable models of the same BTU capacity from other major brands.
Pros of K2 AIRSYSTEMS
- Titanium coils provide corrosion resistance not found in copper coils of other brand A/C systems
- Stainless steel pan
- Low price point compared to other similar quality models
- Excellent drop-in replacement, compatible with controls and cables from Dometic, Cruisair, Marine Air and Micro Air units
- Compact, lightweight
- Warranty only two years
- Blower cannot turn more than 170 degrees
- User-friendly and intuitive 2.5” touch screen display requires no manual for basic operation
- Provides all operational features and modes of any cabin control in the marine industry
- Built-in inside temperature sensor
- 24/7 Humidity Monitoring Keeps Your Boat Dry
- LCD technology
- CE certified product range
K2 Air system’s marine digital controls are designed and developed with the latest and advanced technologies of micro controller and LCD. It has several unique features that were not available earlier within the marine HVAC industry. It is designed to be very user-friendly, that for basic operations you don’t need a manual. The advanced features include a built-in temperature sensor, an option to set a code that limits other adjusting the temperature and 24/7 humidity monitoring. The 24/7 humidity monitoring keeps your boat dry and maintains optimum temperature throughout your boat. It is developed to provide all operational features and modes in every cabin. The display unit has a 2.5” color touch screen that is very simple to use. The digital controls are designed and developed in the USA with a CE certified product range. For the best in technology LCD digital control for marine air conditioners in Dubai, Doha and Kuwait contact K2 Air systems.