Marine Air Conditioning Designed & Manufactured to Middle East Specifications
Controls Designed & Developed in the USA.
- DC marine Air Conditioning Units Available in 12V, 24V, 48V
- Fitted with anti vibration mounts
- B10 Cupronickel sea water condensers
- Low Amp draw and quite operation
- Rust-free Stainless Steel drain pan
- Environmentally safe R410A refrigerant
- CE certified product range
- Reverse inclined Impeller Blowers for Compact installation, high air flow and near silent motor running
- Copeland and Toshiba compressors
K2 Air system aims to increase your yachting pleasure with an advanced and innovative design of DC marine air conditioners that is low in profile and compact in space. The DC self-contained units work the same as the AC air conditioners, but with a further benefit of working on batteries In the absence of a marine generator or an electrical shore power, your boat will not have a 220V or 115V supply on board, and for that the best solution is a DC marine air conditioner. Using DC marine air conditioners provides you with several other benefits including saving the cost and space required for generator, reduced fuel usage and thereby lesser noise, vibration, maintenance and operation cost. K2 Air systems develop DC marine air conditioners with Copeland and Toshiba compressors and with rust-free stainless steel drain pan. The unit is ensured to be environment-friendly by using R410A as the refrigerant. It is designed to be compact, reliable, effective, portable and efficient. The unit is manufactured to meet the Middle East specifications and is developed to exceed and provide an unparalleled performance in harshest marine conditions. K2 Air systems is on top of the list in selling 12V or 24V DC marine air conditioners in Dubai, Doha and Kuwait.